1. Please read the laptop manual or maintenance guide if you have before you disassemble the laptop. This file is a universal summary only. Some details may be not the same.
2. Prepare a correct replacement. The image on our website is for actual product. If you are not sure which one is correct, you can contact us.
3. Turn the laptop over so the bottom is facing up. Remove the screws that hold the laptop hinges cover on the back of the computer.
4. Remove all the screws (may not exist) that hold the keyboard in place, then gently pry keyboard bezel using a flat head screwdriver. Detach both hinge covers using your fingers. Lift the keyboard and unplug the keyboard cable from the motherboard to remove the keyboard. Unscrew the screws attached to the video cable by tugging on the yellow belt from the motherboard.
5. Unscrew the screws (may not exist) on the monitor bezel. Detach the rubber screw seals using a flat-head screwdriver. Unscrew the screws attached under the seals. Remove the screws attached to the monitor of the Model# LCD hinges.
6. Remove the old Hinges, by sliding them out. Insert the new hinges in their correct place. Now, r everse the above procedure to assemble the laptop.